I was tagged by my friend Natalie to give 8 random facts/habits about myself.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My eight random facts and/or habits:
1. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches.
2. My dad raced pigeons my whole life and I spent several years racing pigeons with him. No...they don't go in a gymnasium and run laps...they get dropped off several hundred miles away and then fly back to our home. Embarrassingly enough, my sophomore year of high school I was on the Today Show for racing pigeons with my dad. YES YES...they came to our house and did a segment on us. I do own a copy for any viewers who might want to partake in seeing this!!
3. This may be well known about me, but I seem to always have a stain somewhere on my clothing as well as my house is always a bit unkept. I used to never be like this. I don't know what happened to me. Hopefully I will change back soon!
4. When my uncle passed away my sisters and I had to sing at his funeral. A one hundred one year old lady played the piano for us and she kept playing all the wrong thing. We stood on stage hysterically laughing (you know like when you were little and in church and not supposed to laugh so it made you laugh harder)...well it was this type of laughing and we couldn't stop. Finally we just sat down and quit all together. It was horrible, but absolutely hilarious.
5. I miss my husband so bad right now that I feel like I might possibly go out of my mind.
6. I was the one in college who changed the marquee sign on our theater building to say something really mean about our dorm director. Really mean. I've repented.
7. If I could ever go back to school for my masters I would love to do Christian Counseling. In the mean time my passion is just being in people's lives and walking through life with them.
8. I have to use Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover to remove my mustache. EVERY LADY SHOULD PURCHASE THIS because it's soft on the skin and doesn't leave large burn marks...special thanks to my friend Laurie who talked me into nairing my lip in middle school and I've had a mustache ever since...those dang Nair burn marks too...OUCH!!!
Okay the girls I have tagged...I don't think I have eight friends so I will tag two of my favorites...Maury Jo and Stephie!! Love ya'll!!