Friday, September 28, 2007

Lauren Tagged Me

I've been tagged.


The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Blake J
2. How long have you been together? 4.5 years married, 7 years total
3. How long dated? 2.5 years
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more? Him.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did in the creek at his grandparents house.
7. Who is taller? Blake by 7 inches
8. Who sings better? Blake has an awesome voice, but he has a hard time picking up harmony unless I teach it to him...so I would have to say that I sing better!! HA!!
9. Who is smarter? I don't know who is smarter. I definitely did better in school...but he doesn't even try and can pull a B...so if he tried...he probably is a lot smarter than me.
10. Whose temper is worse? I would have to say his although it's gotten a lot better and of course...I have a slight temper too. ;)
11. Who does the laundry? I definitely do the laundry. For the last month it's been completely done every day...no dirty clothes. Surprising. He will try to do it sometimes, but he almost always ruins something so I BEG him not to do it.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly Blake, but if he forgets I do it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed from the foot of it, Blake sleeps on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? I have always done the bills, but the last couple of months Blake has been doing them.
15. Who is better with the computer? I would have to say that I am...he knows how to email...oh and I taught him how to pull up spider solitaire the other day!
16. Who mows the lawn? If our mower wasn't broke I'd go mow that foot tall grass right now. Blake mostly mows, but he's been gone so much that I've done it since the summer mostly.
17. Who cooks dinner? I definitely cook dinner...although Blake knows how to make a sandwich and macaronni. Sad thing is he still can't even make the instant oatmeal right. The kids look at it like, "We're supposed to eat that glue?" :)
18. Who drives when you are together? We take turns. Blake falls asleep while he drives so on long trips I mostly drive because even if he does drive I can't fall asleep because I'm too afraid.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does because I hate carrying a purse.
20. Who is most stubborn? I would have to say that I am. He gives in and definitely says he's sorry WAY before me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He definitely is. I take forever to say I'm sorry...although I'm getting better.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? It goes in spurts. His parents like to come stay at our house and visit us...while mine mostly come for day trips or we will go there for a weekend. Sometimes we see mine a lot...then sometimes we see his a lot. Just depends.
23. Who kissed who first? Definitely he kissed me first...on the forehead outside his apartment.
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? Blake.
26. Who is more sensitive? Neither one of us are overly sensitive. I'm probably meaner though.
27. Who has more friends? For sure Blake. He doesn't meet a stranger. I'm more the recluse type.
28. Who has more siblings? Me...youngest of five.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I like to wear the pants, but GOD has been gracious in showing Blake how to lead and me how to follow. I have to say that although he is for sure the leader...he is just always gracious in wanting my input and truly valuing my thoughts and opinions and desires for our family. So...that's pretty easy to follow.

Okay, I think I have to tag 5 people: Steph, Maury, Kimbo, and I don't have too many more friends, but everyone can do it if they want!!

7 comments:

the corsos said...

Just wanted you to know that I am jumping up and down with you in excitement!!! And I put a pic of
Avery on my blog. Stubblefield blog coming soon....

Those Tonnes said...

fun learning about Blake, wish we could have talked more the other day.

Owner said...

Hey girl! So excited to find your blog and keep up to date with you and your sweet boys (all 3 of them)!!
www.trogandmendi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I would love to get together for a play date after the holidays, let me know when you are free. Caroline

Nat Pat said...

seriously? you are the worst blogger ever.

Lauren Williams said...

UPDATE! how is your tummy?

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!