Thursday, January 24, 2008

14 Weeks Pregnant, 5 Week old Puppies, Pneumonia, Stomach Bug, Smelly Feet

So it's been a while since I've blogged...life has been a tad full! In case you haven't heard, I'm 14 weeks pregnant right now and we are really excited! I'm getting fatter every day, but also feeling less tired and sick every day! YEAH! I think we'll find out if it's a girl or boy toward the end of February! I'm trying to think pink though!!

The week before Christmas our sweet Boxer Zoey had two little puppies! They are too cute, but such a handful. The smell in the bathroom is so overpowering if we don't clean it constantly. Only a couple more weeks before we can give them away. Anyone want one? They are soooo sweet!




So...Crew had double Pneumonia after Christmas...now we think Corban has it...except now he's throwing up and pooing everywhere! I'm hoping it's because of the antibiotic and not the tummy bug! We'll see! Tired of being inside though!



Smelly Feet...well that has to do with today. My feet smell really bad from these shoes I've been wearing with no socks and it's making my stomach hurt. I should go wash them, but I can't quit watching Celebrity Rehab on VH1. If you haven't seen it you should tune in!

That's pretty much it for the Chilton's. Life is good, real and full and we're thankful for every bit of it. I'll try to be better at blogging, but no promises! ;)

22 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THOSE PUPPIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I'm so glad you updated.
I'm holding out for a puppy until we get into our house! ;0)

krcorso said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! So good to see a "whirlwind" of you Wednesday night. Those little pups are too cute and Isaac has been wanting a dog, however, I don't know anything about Boxers. Call me when you get a chance. Love you and your sweet family!

elizabeth engelhardt cards and creations said...

HOLY COW!! I miss you terribly, thought about calling today, but didn't sorry. Congrats on the pregnancy. I will try to email and please keep your blog up to date so that we can see how everyone is growing up. Talk to you soon.
Elizabeth

Ashley said...

We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to find out what your are having. I will think pink with you.
We too had the sick stuff over the holidays. Blair and June both had RSV. Seriously yucky and I pray that never happens at this house again. I will pray that your boys heal up quickly and that the pooing everywhere stops. Yuck!

Sum said...

welcome back! congrats on the pregnancy and puppies. :)

Those Tonnes said...

Yay for posting, sorry about all that stuff. Glad you are feeling good.

Lauren Williams said...

ok you are on! and because you can play the prego card i will for sure be the one to cook! we'll have to nail somthing down before number 3 comes!

Nominate someone or something in need said...

ahhhhh.....so i just stumbled on your blog from mollys and saw those precious puppies...janson has always wanted a boxer!!! tarrah had one and then got rid of her b/c she was soooo crazy and hyper...are all like that? also congrats on the pregnancy...we have met once but do not know if you remember me??? stacy head?? go to the denton campus...if that helps...haha!! oh we also met at adams b-day party...think your hubby is also from abilene area or new one of jansons best freinds or something??? anyway probally too much info....!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are blogging. puppies are so cute! Brooke and I had had the tummy bug and it was not good, I will be praying for Corbin. See y'all soon.

Them Chandlers said...

I love that picture of Crew and the puppy! So sweet! Thanks for updating your blog :) Love you...

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Oh my goodness I want one of those puppies! My motto is usually that "You can't live with us rent free unless you came from my womb"...but those are pretty cute:) Glad you updated. Congrats by the way. I hope its a girl!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE CREW WITH THE PUPPY!!!! HOLY CRAP that's the cutest thing I'v ever seen!

Julie Morris said...

SARAH!! I would say what in the world have you been up to...but I just found out on your blog! CONGRATS on being prego again! What an adorable family you have!! We miss you and hope your marriage, ministry, and lives are blessed more than ever! Hugs...

Bark said...

Finally Sarah is back! I need to bring the boys over to see the pups.

Mandy said...

Sarah,
Are the puppies gone? What are they a mix of? Boxer and ? Jason and I have talked about getting a boxer. We love them.

Congrats on the baby! So excited for you!

Mandy <><

Bex said...

it is about time you update your blog! :)

Julie Morris said...

YES we would love to have dinner! This weekend is Freedom, so let's pick a date after that! What is your email address?

xoxo

lauren b said...

your favorite housemate is now a blogger!!! :)

The Ice House said...

haha...love this! let's be blog friends!!

Jana said...

Congratulations! I don't know anything about you now that Lyn doesn't live here. I am seriously stoked for you though! yay!!

Meredith said...

Okay, dying to know here...are you going to be painting a pink room any time soon?

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!! I stumbled across your page and I am FREAKING OUT that you guys are having another baby!!! SO AWESOME!! Congratulations!! It sounds like you guys are doing so wonderful. It has been way too long since we've seen you guys - we should remedy that!