Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Family



THIS IS US! THE CHILTON FAMILY!! Actually we look really polished in this picture. Most of the time we are barefoot, have food on our shirts (including me), hairs a mess, running around and being really crazy. But, I have to say I love to see pictures like these. It slows me down. It makes me really process who I am and who we are as a family. My dream is here. I'm a wife and mom...and still I couldn't ask for more. It's exactly what I wanted. Blake is more than I could have asked for in a man, yet I'm not sure he always knows I feel that way and I can't imagine spending life without him. I am so thankful yet overwhelmed that four and a half years into marriage I have two children. I am amazed by HIS faithfulness to us and for some crazy reason I yearn to see what HIS future holds for us.

No comments: