Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

We honestly didn't do much over the weekend, but being like the spur of the moment family that we are...we decided on Sunday to go visit the grandparents and great grandparents in Jonesboro, TX. Seriously, we decided to go, packed within thirty minutes and loaded up in Blake's brothers truck for a three hour ride to the country! We had a lot of fun!! I had some time to write and study as well as get some rest! Corban and Crew had fun with Nana and Poppy as well as their great grandparents! Corband played in the creek naked and Crew stuck mostly to jeep rides with his Poppy and brother as well as pushing trucks on the porch! We are truly blessed to have family. When I see the pictures of my boys with their great grandparents my heart just melts. We are fortunate to still have them around and for my boys to know both of their sweet spirits. What a blessing!

3 comments:

Megan Kemp said...

Sarah,
Your family is so precious! I love checking out your pictures (found your link on Steph's page). Love to you! Megan Kemp

the thorntons said...

Hi! It's Sarah (Jones) Thornton from good ole HSU days, and I'm so excited that I found your blog! Your family is so precious, and I can tell those boys are gonna be just as wild & crazy as you are. I know you are the best mom ever, and it was great catching up with what's been going on with you. Take care!

the corsos said...

Hi Sarah!
I love your pics of your family! Too cute! Those boys are adorable!

Have a great weekend!
Kim